Thank you for your interest in participating in one of our events! If your application is approved, you will receive a notice via email. Feel free to call the office to check the status of your application, 682-237-2900. There are a limited number of booth spaces available. Applications will no longer be accepted once capacity has been reached or the deadline has passed.
This agreement is made and entered into by and between the Vendor, named below, and the Town of Trophy Club as of the application submission date. The Town of Trophy Club reserves the right to direct the location, design, and layout of the event area. The Town shall reserve for itself the exclusive right to determine if Vendor shall leave the Premises if Vendor's behavior threatens the Town's personal property, staff, or patrons.
QUESTIONS: Email [email protected] or call 682-237-2900.
Please upload a menu if you plan on offering food or drink items.
All food and drink items are subject to approval by Town staff. Alcohol sales are only permitted at select Town events.
Vendors wishing to have any food or drink items are required to contact the Town to obtain a food permit at 682.237.2917 or by visiting Town Hall at 1 Trophy Wood Drive, Trophy Club, TX 76262.
All merchandise, handouts and promotional items are subject to approval by Town staff. Please supply a list of items below you plan on offering.
Please provide a brief description of the equipment and supplies (grill, smoker, ice machine, etc.) that you will be using to cook and prepare your items. Also include the power requirements (amps per item) for each piece of equipment.
All vendors are responsible for providing power to their space unless otherwise indicated in the individual event information. Personal generators are subject to approval by Town Staff. In the event electricity is offered, it will be limited to one standard 110 outlet but this does not guarantee availability. You MUST bring your own extension cords. We suggest you bring at least one 75 foot 12-gauge extention cord and more if possible.
Do you need electricity for this event? Please note that electricity is not provided at all events; selecting "Yes" does not guarantee electricity will be available.
The supplies necessary to utilize your 10x10 space at an event includes a 10x10 or smaller pop-up canopy tent, a rectangle table, desired number of chairs, and tablecloth covering. You are required to have all these items. If you do not have all the supplies and cannot purchase them, please inform the Recreation and Event Coordinator to know if arrangements can be made.
Do you need any booth supplies provided by the Town for this event? Please note that indicating an item below does not guarantee said item will be provided to you.
Vendor waives all claims against the Town for any injuries or damages that occur to its staff or property during the event. This waiver is on behalf of the vendor and its heirs and assigns.
The Town reserves the right to restrict the number and type of temporary food vendors and to select vendors who best meet the needs of the event. Preference is given to vendors who maintain an excellent history of service and adhere to application guidelines in a timely manner. All returning applicants must be in good standing with the Town, free of any rule or regulation violations as established in the contract agreement, paid all fees as required, and remitted all sales tax on time. Entries may be selected on a first come, first serve basis. Agreement does not guarantee acceptance into the event.
All Food Vendors will undergo a Food Establishment Inspection on site by a Town contracted health inspector.
In addition, the Trophy Club Fire Marshal's Office has the following requirements for food vendors:
FIRE MARSHAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MOBILE FOOD TRUCKS
1. An inspection of a food truck is required before the day of the event.
2. Mobile food trucks with cooking equipment that produces grease laden vapors must have a Type I commercial hood installed that complies with NFPA 96 and an extinguishing system that conforms to the requirements of NFPA 17. A Class K fire extinguisher shall be mounted in a conspicuous location and available for use in the area surrounding the cooking equipment.
3. The commercial hood extinguishing system must be serviced and inspected every 6 months, with documentation provided.
4. At the time of inspection, the commercial hood exhaust system must be appropriately cleaned and with appropriate documentation.
5. Regardless of the type of cooking equipment installed, all mobile food trucks must supply a 2A:10B:C portable fire extinguisher mounted in a conspicuous location in the area of the cooking or frying equipment.
6. All fire extinguishers shall have a current inspection tag by a fire protection company licensed through the Texas State Fire Marshal's Office.
7. When LPG tanks are used, NO SMOKING signs shall be posted near the tank.
8. Mobile food trucks shall maintain a minimum spacing of 10 feet between each mobile unit.
FIRE MARSHAL REQUIREMENTS FOR TENTS
1. An inspection of a tent for cooking operations is required on the day of the event before the event begins.
2. Tents over 400 square feet in size require a permit and a current flammability certificate.
3. Portable fire extinguisher(s) with a minimum rating of 2A:10B:C (5 Pound ABC) shall be readily available in a visible location.
4. Approved illuminated exit signs shall be installed at required exits if the occupant load for a tent exceeds 50 persons.
5. Open flame or other devices emitting flame, fire or heat or any flammable or combustible liquids, gas, charcoal or other cooking device or any other unapproved devices shall not be permitted inside or located within 20 feet of the tent or other membrane structures while open to the public unless approved by the fire code official.
6. Generators and other internal combustion power sources shall be separated from tents or other membrane structures by a minimum of 20 feet and shall be isolated from contact with the public by fencing, enclosure or other approved means
7. Tents shall not be erected in a designated fire lane.
8. An unobstructed fire break passageway or fire road not less than 12 feet wide and free from guy ropes or other obstructions shall be maintained on all sides of tents, canopies, and other membrane structure sunless otherwise approved by the code official.
9. “No Smoking” signs shall be conspicuously posted.
Tents or membrane structures shall be adequately roped, raced and anchored to withstand the elements of weather and prevent against collapsing.
If you have any questions, please call 682-237-2900.
A Town Health Permit is required for all vendors selling food or beverage items. Contact the Town's Permitting Technician, Thad Johnson, at 682-237-2917 or at [email protected] for Health Permits and Fees.
All vendors are required to view and agree to the Vendor Policy available here and at www.trophyclub.org/sponsor.
All vendors are required to view and agree to the Temporary Event Guidelines for Food Service, which are available here.
These rules and general information have been established to satisfy the diverse needs of our vendors and patrons. Town Staff reserve the right to change these regulations at any time.
I agree to Section 4 of the Vendor Policy, outlining that no early tear-down is allowed and that early tear-down will result in the Town refusing any future vendor opportunity.
I agree to Section 4 of the Vendor Policy, outlining that all booths must be adequately staff at all times.
Upon arrival, you must see the Recreation and Events Coordinator or the Trophy Club Parks and Recreation tent to check in and confirm your booth location.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field