How do I obtain an outdoor burn permit?

Open burning is not permitted in Trophy Club. The residential lots here are not large enough to have a fire setback from a structure as required in the fire code. See Chapter 3, Article IX.

Show All Answers

1. Should I call 911? I’m not sure if the situation is serious and I don’t want to get a bill if I don’t really need an ambulance.
2. Where do you take patients who need to go to a hospital?
3. Do you provide non-emergency ambulance service?
4. Why do we charge residents for ambulance service?
5. How do I pay my ambulance bill?
6. Why does the fire truck go on a call for the ambulance?
7. What should drivers do when they see emergency vehicles approaching them from behind with lights and sirens on?
8. My family member is injured/having chest pains. Isn’t it faster to just drive to the hospital than to wait for an ambulance?
9. Should I drive to the fire station to save time?
10. How do I obtain an outdoor burn permit?
11. Can we use our outdoor grill or fireplace?
12. Can we set off fireworks in our backyard?
13. I would like to get rid of a bunch of chemicals in my garage (paint, antifreeze, insecticides, etc.) but I don’t want to put them in the regular trash. How can I dispose of them?
14. Why are the flags at half-mast? How do I know if we should have our flag at half-mast?
15. Can we visit the fire station and see the fire trucks?
16. Can we have a birthday party at the fire station?