The Town in conjunction with State and County guidelines has begun the process of re-opening certain town facilities, parks, amenities, and businesses. Please check out what businesses are opened bearing in mind that this is ever-changing and will be updated as timely as possible while still following the rules and regulations set forth by the President, Governor, and County Judges.
While we begin the re-opening process, please continue to exercise social distancing practices and follow health guidelines in place from the Center for Disease Control to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
INFO FOR TC BUSINESS PATRONS:
- Please note the businesses listed below are opening under the guidelines and restrictions provided by the Governor. Capacity percentages and social distancing requirements will be followed.
- PLEASE CHECK TO ENSURE THE BUSINESS IS OPEN. THE BUSINESSES ON THIS LIST PROVIDED US WITH THE INFORMATION, BUT OPERATING HOURS MAY HAVE CHANGED
INFO FOR TC BUSINESSES:
- If you are a Trophy Club business and are unsure what your occupancy load and percentage calculations are, please click on our TC Business and Occ Info PDF breakdown.
- As you know, Governor Abbott’s executive order GA-18 limits the occupancy of restaurants for dine-in restaurant services to 25% of the total listed occupancy. This limitation is for the number of restaurant customers in the restaurant and does not include essential employees of the restaurant.
- If you see something missing or would like to add a listing, please ask the business to CONTACT US or at 682.237.2900. We will only make changes is the request is made directly from the business owner or employees.
Please do what you can to support our small business community! Please click below for a full list of our latest news in openings and status updates! It all makes a critical difference to them and our Town!