Who Do I Call For What?

TC Alerts Weather Header (1)

CallWith SO much information being passed around during this winter weather front, we wanted to provide our residents with some important numbers to have in case you need them:

  • TOWN SERVICE: Police/Fire EMERGENCY assistance, please call 9-1-1
  • TOWN SERVICE: Police/Fire NON-EMERGENCY assistance, please call our 24-hour non-emergency number at 972.434.5500, option 9
  • TOWN SERVICE: Streets/Parks/Other Dept. NON-EMERGENCY questions, please call 682.220.6934
  • TCMUD NO.1: Water EMERGENCY or issue, please call please call 682.831.4600
  • TCMUD NO.1: Water NON-EMERGENCY or issue, please call 682.831.4600
  • REPUBLIC SERVICES: Trash NON-EMERGENCY assistance or issue, please call 877.692.9729
  • ONCOR: Power outage EMERGENCY or issue, please call 888.313.4747. Alternatively, the Oncor Stormcenter webpage is also helpful when reporting an issue.
  • ATMOS: Natural Gas Leak EMERGENCY, if you suspect a leak in your home or outside, LEAVE the area IMMEDIATELY and from a safe distance call 911, then please call Atmos Energy at 866.322.8667
  • ERCOT: Power outage EMERGENCY or issue, please call the ERCOT Public Utility Commission of Texas Hotline 888.782.8477