Fun Run 4 Kindness
When: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Where: Trophy Club Park
Time: 8 AM - 12 PM
Pre-Registration: $30.00 per participant
Day of Event Registration: $35.00 per participant
The Town of Trophy Clubs Parks and Recreation Department is partnering with GallantFew and their Patriot Challenge to kickoff Campaign 4 Kindness. Test your strength and athleticism at the Patriot Challenge kickoff.
GallantFew’s Patriot Challenge is a nationwide veteran transition advocacy and community fitness event. Each February, the military community and civilian patriots join together for Patriot Challenge to support and raise funds for GallantFew's mission. Patriot Challenge also provides participants the opportunity to help other national and local military and veteran support initiatives. Learn More
Join us at Trophy Club Park for our Fun Run 4 Kindness Patriotic Run on Saturday, February 26, 2022. Run through bursts of colored powder in a red, white, and blue patriotic fashion! The Fun Run will include the option to participate in a 5K or 1-mile loop. This colorful run is a perfect event to bring the family together to run for a good cause. The run's mission will continue to create and encourage kindness throughout our community and raise proceeds for a non-profit organization as in years past. This year's proceeds will go to GallantFew in support of veteran service members and their families.
Fun Run 4 Kindness is part of the #Campaign4Kindness Month in Trophy Club. Exceptional examples of kindness and education who have participated in the past include:
- Community Storehouse, an organization dedicated to the education and well-being of low-income children in our community.
- Jogging 4 Joseph, a group coordinated by Xplor Preschool in memory of and supporting awareness of Joseph Adam Duet who passed away from Congenital Heart Defect (CHD) in 2017.
- Run Ranger Run advocates who are highlighting the difficulties so many veterans face when transitioning home from deployment by running 565 miles and supporting the efforts of GallantFew, Inc.
- March of Dimes, an organization that works to improve the health of mothers and babies.
Registration, T-shirt, and Swag Bag Information:
Swag bags include:
- T-shirt (available in adult S, M, L, XL, and XXL)
- 1 Personal color powder pack
Campaign 4 Kindness:
For more information about #Campaign4Kindness events and activities, please contact Parks and Recreation at email@example.com.