Fee Adjustment Notice
Trophy Club Park has been a place for people to gather in nature for many decades. We are proud to be a part of a park with heritage and provide a wide variety of outdoor activities that anyone can enjoy. The Town of Trophy Club recently went through a fee study comparing our rates with similar parks across Texas to determine the appropriate fees for Trophy Club Park. These fees are set in place to continue to provide a natural environment filled with adventurous opportunities and discovery for all to enjoy. Effective October 11, 2021, a new fee structure will be implemented. It is our goal to continue providing the amenities offered at Trophy Club Park and to build on offering additional amenities in the future.
|Pass Type||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
|ATV/Motocross (Weekdays: Mon-Fri)||$15.00/vehicle||$25.00/vehicle|
|ATV/Motocross (Weekends: Sat-Sun)||$15.00/vehicle||$30.00/vehicle|
|Park Pass (10 ATV/Motocross Entries)||$130.00||$175.00|
|Boat Ramp||$5.00/boat trailer||$10.00/boat trailer|
|Pavilion Rental||$50.00/time block||$100.00/time block|
Additional Pass Information
- Visitors are not required to pay a general entry fee on top of the ATV/MX daily, park pass, boat ramp, or equestrian/horse fees.
- General Entry fee includes access to the Disc Golf Course, Hiking Trails, Mountain Bike Trail, and Shoreline Fishing.
- All ATV/MX riders must have a current OHV decal on their vehicle(s). Decals can be purchased at Trophy Club Town Hall, Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, or at the guard shack on Fridays from 1:00 PM to close and Saturdays/Sundays from 8:00 AM to close.
- CLICK HERE to purchase an annual pass or park pass (10 ATV/MX entries) online.
- After purchasing the annual pass or park pass online, you will need to take your receipt to Trophy Club Town Hall, Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or the Guard Shack located at the front of the park on Fridays from 1:00 PM to close and Saturdays/Sundays from 8:00 AM to close to pick up your pass card. The guard shack is not staffed during the week.
- Each OHV entering the park counts as one transaction. For example, if you have (2) ATVs you will need to swipe your card (2) times.
- CLICK HERE to learn more about renting the TCP Pavilion. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>