We understand the difficulty this COVID-19 situation presents for all of our local businesses. The Town of Trophy Club is committed to working with our businesses as this unprecedented situation unfolds. Below are some information and resources to help your business during this challenging time.
Governor Abbott Opening up Texas
Governor Abbott announced a long-awaited update to our state-wide shelter in place orders. Gov. Abbott explained this afternoon, the rate of infection in Texas has fallen for 17 days straight. His executive order mandating a stay at home policy will EXPIRE as scheduled on April 30th, and the Texas economy will open up in three different phases. Read all about it below
- Open Texas Report
- EO- GA 18 Expanded Reopening Services
- EO- GA 19 Hospital Capacity
- EO- GA 20 Expanding Travel
As you know, Governor Abbott’s executive order GA-18 limits the occupancy of restaurants for dine-in restaurant services to 25% of the total listed occupancy. This limitation is for the number of restaurant customers in the restaurant and does not include essential employees of the restaurant.
Trophy Club Businesses
If you are a Trophy Club business and are unsure what your occupancy load and percentage calculations are, please click on our TC Business and Occ Info PDF breakdown. This list is ever-changing, we will update it with new information as it becomes available.
If you have questions about it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The federal government passed the CARES Act on March 27, 2020, to provide emergency assistance and health care response for individuals, families, and businesses affected by the 2020 coronavirus pandemic. If you need additional assistance with the SBA portion of this bill you may want to contact your banking institution.
- Apply for the loan, DETAILS HERE
- View a summary of the bill, DETAILS HERE
- Section-by-section summary, DETAILS HERE
- Small Businesses that have been Impacted by the Coronavirus FAQs, DETAILS HERE
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus, DETAILS HERE
- Facebook Small Business Grants, DETAILS HERE
- SBA Disaster Loan - View the SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus PDF here. For tips on how to apply and to learn about loan requirements, watch video. For a screen-by-screen walkthrough of the application process, view PDF. Case Manager phone number, (800) 659-2955.
- Chamber of Commerce: Small Business Guide, DETAILS HERE
- SBA Funding Program Loans, DETAILS HERE
- A Virtual Learning Series Funding and Employment re: COVID-19
- Metroport Chamber of Commerce resources and news
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act