Fees & Registration
Campers may register for the entire summer or select weeks. A non-refundable deposit of $25.00 per week is required for each child to reserve a future spot. Reserving a future spot is optional and the deposit is applied to the enrollment fee for that week. All field trip admission is included in the weekly enrollment fee. Full weekly payment must be received before campers can be dropped off at Summer Adventure Camp.
Parents may purchase additional Summer Adventure Camp shirts for $10.00 each. In addition to weekly field trips, campers enjoy daily activities that include games, crafts, outdoor playtime, and movies.
- $25.00 per child (non-refundable and non-transferable) to reserve your spot each week of camp (this is optional).
- Deposit applied to enrollment fee for the week.
- Registration deadline: 1 week prior to the week you are registering to attend.
- Weekly fee: Online credit card payments only!
- Trophy Club Residents: $175.00 per child/per week
- Non-Residents: $200.00 per child/per week
- Fee includes all field trip admissions and one camp t-shirt
Please note the registration deadline for each week. Enrollment will not be accepted after this deadline.
There is NO prorated fee for those choosing to attend camp part time or only on specific days. All campers must pay the full price.
- Refunds: Refunds will only be issued if registrations are withdrawn at least 7 days prior to the week starting or for emergency reasons (proof required). The Summer Camp Director or Recreation Superintendent must be notified of the cancellation in writing or email. No refunds will be issued if the child is suspended or expelled. Deposits will not be refunded and are non-transferable.
Amanda SalvatoRecreation CoordinatorPhone: 682-237-2926
Daniel WilsonSenior Administrative Assistant - Parks & RecreationPhone: 682-237-2919
Parks & RecreationPhysical Address
1 Trophy Wood Drive
Trophy Club, TX 76262
1 Trophy Wood Drive Trophy Club TX 76262
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.