Fees & Registration
Town officials have decided to cancel the 2020 Fourth of July Celebration & Fireworks as well as the 2020 Summer Adventure Camp and delay the opening of the Community Pool. This difficult decision was made due to the uncertainty surrounding the timeline for allowance of large gatherings by the Governor’s office and the difficulty in following the health guidelines outlined by the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Registration Opens March 30 for Trophy Club residents. Registration has been extended to TC residents only through April 10.
Registration opens for non-residents on April 11.
Campers may register for the entire summer or select weeks. A non-refundable deposit of $25.00 per week is required for each child to reserve a future spot. Reserving a future spot is optional and the deposit is applied to the enrollment fee for that week. All field trip admission is included in the weekly enrollment fee. Space is limited to the first 55 campers.
Parents may purchase additional Summer Adventure Camp shirts for $10.00 each. In addition to weekly field trips, campers will go to Harkins Theater every Thursday for a family-friendly movie. Daily activities include games, crafts, outdoor play time, and movies. Full weekly payment must be received before campers can be dropped off at Summer Adventure Camp.
- $25.00 per child (non-refundable and non-transferable) to reserve your spot each week of camp (this is optional).
- Deposit applied to enrollment fee for the week.
- Registration deadline: 1 week prior to the week you are registering to attend.
- Weekly fee: Online credit card payments only!
- Trophy Club Residents: $150.00 per child/per week
- Non-Residents: $170.00 per child/per week
- Fee includes all field trip admission and one t-shirt
Please note the registration deadline for each week. Enrollment will not be accepted after this deadline.
There is NO prorated fee for those choosing to attend camp part time or only on specific days. All campers must pay the full price.
- Refunds: Refunds will only be issued if registrations are withdrawn at least 7 days prior to the week starting or for emergency reasons (proof required). The Summer Camp Director or Recreation Superintendent must be notified of the cancellation in writing or email. No refunds will be issued if the child is suspended or expelled. Deposits will not be refunded and are non-transferable.