Trophy Club Park offers an 18 hole Disc Golf Course that is fun and challenging for players of all experience levels. The course is open year round during designated park hours.
Fee: $2.00 vehicle entry fee into the park.
Equipment: Golfers will need to bring their own equipment; Trophy Club Park does not rent equipment.
No more than 4 players per group. Please continue to practice physical/social distancing while playing.
For Coronavirus (COVID-19) Parks & Recreation News, CLICK HERE!
CLICK HERE to see the 18 hole Disc Golf Course map!
Objective of the Game
Disc Golf is played like traditional golf, but with discs. A stroke (one throw) is counted each time the disc is thrown. The goal is to play each hole in the fewest strokes possible.
Each hole begins with a tee throw. Tee throws must be completed within or behind the designated tee area.
The player with the least amount of strokes on the previous hole is the first to tee off on the next hole. After all players have teed off, the player whose disc is farthest from the hole always throws first.
- Remain quite while others are throwing.
- Stand behind the player who is throwing.
- Throw in a timely manner to keep a good pace.
- Be courteous to other golfers and bystanders.
- Allow faster groups to play through.
- Help new players learn the rules.
- Do not alter the course in any way.
- Keep the course clean - do not litter.
Lost and Found
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org