2885 Trophy Park Drive, Trophy Club, TX 76262 | Get Directions
Trophy Club Park offers an 18-hole Disc Golf Course that is fun and challenging for players of all experience levels. The course is open year-round during designated park hours.
The disc golf course design is arranged in such a manner to preserve the wildlife and nature that grows alongside the course. Unlike golf, disc golf utilizes the natural landscape to build courses. Trees can make great obstacles and mandatories. Hills and turns can make a hole interesting and requires players to think about how to best approach the basket.
Park Status & Hours
Entry & Fees
Trophy Club Park collects a fee for the disc golf course as a part of our General Entry ticket.
- Single-Entry: The park allows for daily entry to be purchased at the park's gate. Entry is sold per vehicle brought into the park. The gate will accept major credit/debit cards and exact change.
- Annual Pass: For those who enjoy the great outdoors, the park offers an annual pass that grants unlimited access to the park's general amenities. Visitors will receive a card to swipe at the gate rather than paying the daily entry fee.
- After purchase, passes can be collected from the Town of Trophy Club Town Hall on Monday thru Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The TCP Gate House is not staffed. Please allow for 2-3 business day before picking up your passes to ensure we have processed your purchase.
|Trophy Club Resident Rate
|Daily Entry (General Entry)
|Available at the park entrance.
|Annual Pass (General Entry)
|Purchase online now.
How To Play Disc Golf
The Game Objective:
Disc Golfers visiting Trophy Club park to play on the 18-hole course will need to bring their own equipment; Trophy Club Park does not rent equipment. Staff apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.
In order to play disc golf, players need at least 3 disc golf discs (preferably 6), a bag to carry your discs, some course-appropriate accessories (water, snacks, disc retriever, towel, mini marker disc, sharpie), and a good local course to play disc golf on.
Trophy Club Park Disc Golf Map:
With some of the best disc golf holes in North Texas, the Trophy Club Parks 18-hole Disc Golf course is full of surprises from the wide-open distances of the first three holes, to water challenges and more. The course packs just the right amount of challenge, whether you have a big arm or a precision game. Beginners and experienced players alike can enjoy this well-designed course.
Disc golf players should all seek to follow these suggestions for proper etiquette on the disc golf course.
- Remain quiet while others are playing.
- Stand behind the player who is throwing.
- Throw in a timely manner to keep a good pace.
- Be courteous to other golfers and bystanders.
- Allow faster groups to play through.
- Help new players learn the rules.
- Do not alter the course in any way.
- Keep the course clean - do not litter.