Freedom Dog Park
2675 Trophy Park Drive, Trophy Club, TX 76262 | Get Directions
Freedom Dog Park is an 8.3 acre dedicated "leash free" zone for our canine friends. The park includes large and small dog fenced sections to help ensure pet safety by grouping like-sized dogs in separate fenced areas. Small and large dogs have the opportunity to enjoy separate training and agility courses that provide the opportunity to work together as a team. Additionally, a wooded natural section and open areas allow dogs and owners relief from the heat while enjoying a true outdoor experience. Other amenities include dog water fountains, wash-out areas, two shaded pavilions, and sitting areas.
Freedom Dog Park also draws on the imagination as children can climb and explore the giant skeleton bones of the prehistoric behemoth. Two decks provide look-out points for the youngsters with slides for a quick escape! The lifelike play experience also includes a hatched egg for climbing, tunneling, and hiding. The playground features four swings, multiple slides, a large sandbox and is covered by a shade structure.
Park Status & Hours
All public parks in Trophy Club are open daily from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. barring any closure due to weather or special events/usage. You can always check the most up-to-date open/closed status of a park by visiting the Rainout & Weather Closures page or by calling the Automated Rainout Line at (682)214-6024.
Freedom Dog Park will be closed every Thursday for maintenance.
Freedom Dog Park Guidelines:
- Dogs must be licensed and have current rabies vaccinations on their tags.
- Dogs to remain on-leash while entering and exiting the designated area.
- Owners are to stay within the park and within view of their dogs.
- Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior must be removed immediately.
- Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dogs.
- Owners must have a visible leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for removal and disposal of feces of their pets.
- All children must be under strict supervision and an adult must accompany those under the age of 12.
- No puppies under 4 months of age.
- Dogs "in heat" are not allowed.
- Park users and dog owners assume all risk related to dog park use.
- Small dog area is for animals less than 35 lbs only. Small dogs may play in the large dog area at their own risk, but it is not recommended.
- Owners shall be responsible for any damage done by their dog.
- No food allowed in the dog park.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What should I do about an aggressive dog at the park?
The dog park is a welcoming and safe environment for all dogs. Should a dog's behavior ever become a problem while at the park, please reach out to the Trophy Club Police Department's Animal Control officer by calling (682)237-2969 or, if severe enough, 9-1-1.
Q: Will my small dog have to play alongside large dogs?
Nope! Our park is divided into three sections: a large dog area, a small dog area, and an in-between.
Q: Are there restrooms and water fountains at the park?
Yes. There is one ADA Porta-Potty and two water fountains available at the park.
Q: I lost something at the park. What can I do?
Please send an email with your name, phone number, and a description of what you lost to [email protected] and we'll see if anything has been turned into us.