Summer Adventure Camp
Trophy Club Summer Adventure Camp runs throughout the summer months and provides a safe and fun program for kids looking for a great summer experience! Children are grouped by age and led by an experienced, First-Aid, and CPR-certified staff of caring counselors.
Basic Camp Information
- Ages: 5 to 12 (Child must be 5 years of age prior to March 30, 2023)
- Camp Duration: May 29 - August 4
- Enrollment Period - ALL SESSIONS ARE FULL
- Residents: March 30, 2023 @ 8:00 AM
- Non-Residents: April 6, 2023 @ 8:00 AM
Thank you to our TC residents who registered for our 2023 Summer Adventure Camp last week! We truly appreciate your support and patience during the registration process.
We acknowledge that many of our TC families were placed on a waitlist due to registration filling at a record pace. With that being said, we will be keeping registration open for residents as well as opening it to non-residents as planned on April 06. These registrations will be added to our existing waitlist. Staff will be constantly reviewing these waitlists and will be in contact with families as soon as possible if/when someone cancels, and a space becomes available.
Again, this year was record-breaking, and we appreciate your understanding in this regard. We work hard to produce a wonderful program for the kiddos, and to have it be in such demand is a compliment to the hard work of our team but an added challenge in accommodating everyone.
We are working together to determine possible solutions for the future so that we can continue to include as many kiddos as possible. We want to have as many people participate as possible but also do so safely and responsibly.
Thank you again for choosing the Trophy Club Parks & Recreation Department for your summer camp experience! If you have questions, please email [email protected].
- Enrollment Fees:
- Resident: $175.00 per child/per week
- Non-Resident: $200.00 per child/per week
- Days and Time: Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Beck Elementary School
- Campers must wear their camp shirt for field trips
- Weekly: field trips, games, crafts, pool time
What to Bring & Label Everyday
- 1 snack
- Change of clothes
- Swimsuit: We ask that campers always have their swimsuit in the event we make an unscheduled trip to the pool.
- Water bottle
The Camp Director and Assistant Camp Director will carry their phones during their shift. Cell phone numbers will be provided in the Parent Resource Packet. If you are unable to reach the Director or Assistant Director by phone, please contact the Recreation Coordinator.