Summer Adventure Camp
That's a WRAP!
August 12th marked the last day of the 2022 Trophy Club Summer Adventure Camp season. What a FANTASTIC summer we have had! Every week had wonderful adventures and fun through field trips, crafts, games, movies, swimming, and more! There were more smiles than we can count (counselors AND kiddos)!
Special thanks to all of the parents and caregivers who brought our fun friends in every day! We loved spending the summer with each one of them and hope they enjoyed camp as much as we did!
Lastly, we couldn’t have had such a successful program without our AMAZING Counselors, Assistant Camp Director, Camp Director, Recreation Specialist, Recreation Superintendent, and Parks & Rec Director! Trophy Club has an AWESOME team! We can’t wait until next year!
Trophy Club Summer Adventure Camp runs throughout the summer months and provides a safe and fun program for kids looking for a great summer experience! Children are grouped by age and led by an experienced, First-Aid, and CPR-certified staff of caring counselors.
Basic Camp Information
- Ages: 5 to 12 (Child must be 5 years of age prior to September 1, 2022)
- Camp Duration: June 6 - August 12
- Enrollment Period
- Residents: April 1
- Non-Residents: April 8
- Enrollment Fees:
- Resident: $175.00 per child/per week
- Non-Resident: $200.00 per child/per week
- Days and Time: Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Medlin Middle School - 601 Parkview Dr.
- Campers must wear their camp shirt for field trips
- Weekly: field trips, games, crafts, pool time
What to Bring & Label Everyday
- 1 snack
- Change of clothes
- Swimsuit: We ask that campers always have their swimsuit in the event we make an unscheduled trip to the pool.
- Water bottle
The Camp Director and Assistant Camp Director will carry their phones during their shift. Cell phone numbers will be provided in the Parent Resource Packet. If you are unable to reach the Director or Assistant Director by phone, please contact the Aquatics & Recreation Specialist.