Community Pool Rules
The Town of Trophy Club is excited to announce the Community Pool is set to have a one day only soft opening on Saturday, June 13 followed by the summer season opening on Saturday, June 20. Due to precautions around COVID-19, the delay will allow for extra time to hire and train seasonal personnel on current health recommendations in addition to allowing time to prepare the facility to meet current safety guidelines. Though a few weeks late with a delayed opening, staff is taking extra precautions to help our community stay safe and healthy. We are looking forward to spending the summer with Trophy Club families at the Community Pool.
Pool & Splash Pad Rules
- Please walk at all times.
- No diving in the shallow end.
- Please jump forward, no back jumps, flips, dives or cartwheels allowed.
- Swimsuits are required to enter the pool at all times. No blue jeans, cut-offs, or gym shorts will be allowed.
- Glass, alcohol, tobacco products and pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Children 11 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult 16 years of age or older.
- No children under the age of 11 are allowed in the family pool and the children’s area of the splash pad.
- Un-potty trained guests must use a swim diaper.
- Only Coast Guard Approved flotation devices are allowed. No arm floats or "water wings" allowed.
- No profane language or public displays of affection.
- No violence allowed including dunking or fighting of any kind.
- No hanging or playing on the lifelines and lane ropes allowed.
- Please keep all items secure. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please speak with a lifeguard off the stand. Do not climb on steps, hang on the platform, or sit under the lifeguard stand.
- The Manager on Duty can and will ask anyone repeatedly breaking the rules or creating an unsafe environment to leave the facility.
- Management reserves the right to change these rules at any time in order to ensure that the pool is operated in the most efficient and safe manner possible.
Photos & Videos
For the protection of all our guests, the use of cameras, cell phone cameras, video recording devices and equipment with digital photography capability is prohibited in all restrooms.
Admission May Be Refused
Admission to the pool may be refused for the following reasons:
- Drunkenness or intoxication
- Skin lesions, sores or inflamed eyes, nose or ear discharge
- If the pool capacity is exceeding its limits
Diving Board Rules
- Swimming ability is required to jump off the diving board
- 1 person on the diving board at a time
- 1 bounce off the diving board
- Swim toward the lifeguard after jumping off the board
- Jump when the person ahead gets to the ladder or lifeline
- Forward jumps only!
- No backward jumps, flips or dives, cartwheels, cutaways or gainers allowed
- No flotation devices allowed off the diving board