Spring Family Campout
When: Saturday, March 30 - Sunday, March 31, 2019 - EVENT CANCELLED
Where: Trophy Club Park — 2885 Trophy Park Dr.
Time: 3:00pm - 10:00am
Cost: $15 per person and this includes all activities, dinner, and breakfast.
Families have the opportunity to experience the outdoors in a friendly environment with much of the "work" already done for you. Dinner and breakfast are provided.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO PACK FOR THE CAMPOUT:
Tent, sleeping bag, pillow, flashlights and batteries, tarp, bug repellent, change of clothes, kleenex, hand sanitizer, snacks/drinks, games, frisbees, balls, baseball glove, etc.
This will be a fun filled night with great family activities.
Schedule of Activities
Saturday, March 30th
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm Check in/Setup
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm Archery with Keep Trophy Club Wild
- 3:00pm - 5:30pm Lawn Games
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm Live Music from Yancey Stevens
- 5:30pm - 7:00pm Dinner (Hamburgers, Fries & Water)
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm S'mores around the campfire
- 8:00pm - 9:30pm Movie in the Park: Yogi Bear
- 10:00pm Lights Out
Sunday, March 31st
- 7:00am - 9:00am Take Down/Cleanup
- 7:30am - 9:00am Breakfast
- 10:00am Conclusion of Event
Family Campout Rules
- Due to Back to Nature being held at TCP earlier in the day, participants will not be able to setup until 3:00pm.
- No parking in the camping area. Cars must park outside of the gates.
- Individual campfires are not allowed. The Parks and Recreation staff will start a campfire in the camping area (Conditions Permitting).
- Curfew is at 10:00 p.m.
- Adult supervision is required around the campfire. Children must be accompanied by a parent.
- Contact Number: If you need anything at all, contact Melinda Ciaglia, Recreation Specialist at 847-722-2537.
- Registration will open up on Monday, February 18
- Registration is $15.00 per person that includes a Dinner and Breakfast meal ticket
- Registration closes on Friday, March 29
- Please register online