FIREWORKS CELEBRATION EVENT
The perfect ending to the most Patriotic day of the year, the Celebrationn and Fireworks bring Trophy Club families, friends and guests together for a party with:
- Delicious Eats
- Family Fun Activities
- Groovin' Tunes
- Supportive Partners
- And of course, FANTASTIC FIREWORKS
What You Need To Know
There are a few things we want to make sure EVERYONE knows about this years Fourth of July Celebration Fireworks Event:
- WHEN: Monday, July 4th from 6:00PM - 10:00PM
- WHERE: Independence Park East - 500 Parkview Dr.
- PARKING: Check out the many places to PARK/SHUTTLE this year
- WHAT'S FREE: Entry INTO the event and the concert are FREE for everyone!
Wristbands for residents' children are FREE!
- WHAT's NOT FREE: Children's wristbands for NON-RESIDENTS are $10.00 per child. They are required for the kiddos to participate in the children's activities! They can be purchased and picked up at the Concession Stand at Independence Park East.
- FOOD: Vendors are taking cash AND credit card!
- SEATING: Lawn seating is first come first serve and available for the live band, LIMELIGHT (Bring your chairs and blankets).
- FIREWORKS: Fireworks start around 9:40 PM and all field lights will go out at around 9:30 PM! Check out where the best places to VIEW the FIREWORKS are this year! Be sure to find your family and claim a spot before it gets dark!
Still have a few questions about what you can and can't do at the event? Not sure where the activities or entertainment will be during the event? DON'T FRET......we have it all here for you! Check out our DO's and DON'TS list, FAQ'S and EVENT MAP to help with your evening planning! We are looking forward to seeing EVERYONE in TC there!
Did you know residents AND their guests can spend July 4th with us at the Trophy Club Community Pool! Here is what you need to know:
- Residents are FREE (must show proof of residency or pool membership)
- All guests are $4 per person and must be accompanied by a resident
- July 4th Operating Hours: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Pool Phone: 817-491-0500 or 682-831-4693