Start decorating your floats, vehicles, golf carts, and other motorized vehicles! The Trophy Club Parks & Recreation Department is excited to hold the Parade of Patriots at 9:30 AM on Tuesday, July 4th, 2023, as part of our 4th of July Celebration event.
Registration for the Parade of Patriots 2023 has closed.
The parade starts at Byron Nelson High School, located at 2775 Bobcat Blvd. The parade is approximately 1.8 miles.
Access to Byron Nelson parking lot will begin at 8:00 am. All parade participants will need to be in their designated spot no later than 9:00 am. Judging will begin promptly at 9:00 am. Late entries will not be accepted.
Residents are welcome to set up blankets and chairs along the parade route to enjoy celebrating the Parade of Patriots
PARADE ROUTE / TRAFFIC IMPACT
The parade will begin at the Byron Nelson Highschool by exiting East onto Bobcat Blvd. From Bobcat Blvd., the parade will turn South on Trophy Club Dr. toward Durango and then turn West onto Parkview Dr. heading North to return to the high school.
|Streets marked in Yellow will be closed||Temporary blockades to be placed|
|Bobcat Blvd.||Rosebury Lane at Trophy Club Dr.|
|Trophy Club Dr.||Meadow Ridge Dr. at Trophy Club Dr.|
|Durango Dr.||Lily Field at Trophy Club Dr.|
|Parkview Dr.||Meadow Creek Dr. at Durango Dr.|
Permissible Parade Participants:
- Vehicle ONLY
- Vehicle with trailer
- Golf Cart
Non-Permissible Parade Participants:
- Bikes will not be allowed
- ALL floats MUST be under 12 feet
- Participants may not exit or board a float or vehicle at any point during the parade.
- A distance of 20 feet must be maintained between parade participants
- ALL candy must be thrown to the curb, not directly to spectators
- Line placement is first come, first serve. In order to be grouped together, you MUST arrive together.