Our Fire and EMS staff is committed to serving the community and providing the highest quality protection for our residents and their property with professionalism, expertise, and compassion.
The Trophy Club Fire Department has fifteen fulltime firefighter/paramedics, and one fulltime firefighter/EMT.
Town of Trophy Club Minimum Requirements
Applicants wishing to become a firefighter must meet the following requirements:
- High school graduation or its equivalent
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Basic Fire Suppression Certification from the Texas Commission on Fire Protection or its out-of-state equivalence
- Texas Department of State Health Services paramedic certification or the ability to obtain the certification within three months of hire.
- Valid Texas Motor Vehicle Class B Operator's License or the ability to obtain the license within 3 months of hire
- Certification of completion for physical agility testing from Tarrant County College. Applicants who have completed the PAT certification within last six months may submit their certification and will not have to retest for the Town of Trophy Club.
All certifications must be current and submitted at the time of application for employment to be considered.
Written and Physical Exam dates will be released soon.
What You Need to Do
- Check the Firefighter Careers webpage for open positions.
- Submit completed application and PHS to HR no later than the posted closing date for the application process.