Contractor Registration

Any firm, business, individual or organization obtaining a permit in the Town of Trophy Club shall have on file in the Community Development Department a valid Contractor Registration signed by an official of the business.

The following contractors working in the Town of Trophy Club must be registered:

  • Backflow (SC Tracking Solutions)
  • Electrical
  • Fire Protection
  • Irrigation
  • Mechanical
  • Plumbing


All contractor registrations will be done through email. To register, fill out the Contractor Registration Form (PDF) and submit with copies of your driver’s license and master’s license as well as insurance with the town listed on it. The registration is valid for a period of one year beginning on the date issued. There are no fees for registration and if you have any questions please email us.