The Trophy Club Community Development Department is committed to maintaining Trophy Club in such a manner that it enhances the quality of life for current and future residents. This mission is accomplished by striving to exceed compliance with the Town’s code of ordinances and to provide prompt, friendly, and efficient customer service to all.
- Maintain and improve all Town Infrastructure
- Collaborate effectively with other governmental entities
- Foster a business-friendly environment
- Maintaining Town Assets, services, and code of ordinances that preserve the natural beauty of Trophy Club.
- Remaining accountable and responsive to residents, businesses, and property owners, with emphasis on proactive communication and problem-solving.
- Maintain all performance standards for inspection and plan review.
- Fully implement zoning calendar standardization, measurable by adhering to the calendar for FY19.
- Provide outreach to the community through Code Compliance written policies including high grass, stagnant pools, and commercial business signage compliance.
- Planning goals include revisions of the zoning ordinance, tree preservation ordinance, landscape ordinance, updating the comprehensive plan, finding and using a project tracking system/software, and organizing and completing all existing electronic files.
Planning, Permitting, Code Enforcement, Building Inspection, Streets, Facilities
The Building and Inspection Services Department is a division of the Community Development Department tasked with overseeing the building phase of development by reviewing plans, processing permits and performing inspections.
Code Enforcement seeks compliance with Town ordinances pertaining to maintenance, sanitation, rehabilitation, conservation, and safety of existing residential and commercial properties.
The Town of Trophy Club is busy making additions and upgrades to the community for many reasons. Work is done to enhance infrastructures, engage in quality developments, and to ensure the Town’s natural beauty maintains the level of expectation that the residents have for it.
The Facilities Maintenance Division is responsible for the day-to-day custodial responsibilities in all the Town building.
The Permit Department reviews all commercial and residential building requests.
With the end-goals of promoting public health, safety, and welfare, the Planning and Zoning Division provides professional advice and technical expertise on development related topics.
The latest schedule for the Trophy Club Drive, Sundance Court, and Meadowbrook Lane road construction
The Street Services Department is responsible for all aspects of maintenance, repair and rehabilitation of the Town's 42 linear miles of concrete streets.
Contact the Community Development Department