Update (July 23, 2014) --- Freedom Dog Park will reopen to the public on Wednesday, July 30th after almost two weeks of precautionary measures to decontaminate the park. Crews had to wait until the ground dried completely from the rains last Thursday before beginning the process of cleaning and disinfecting. All visible dog feces will be removed and all drinking bowls replaced. The dog park will receive two rounds of remediation utilizing a diluted bleach solution to spray all areas where feces was found,…
Trophy Club is known for being a great place to call home, and not just for people, but for animals, too! The Town is pet friendly and understands that oftentimes pets ARE family. In addition to household pets, residents also enjoy other wildlife in their backyards — from beautiful birds and reptiles to raccoons and even beavers. Pet laws in Trophy Club exist to protect the animals and ensure that the community remains safe and well maintained.Registration of Domestic Animals
Only dogs, cats, ferrets, and pot bellied pigs…
Update (July 31, 2014) --- Until all grading, drainage and fencing is complete, the small side of the dog park will remain closed. The training area located in the center of the dog park will be designated for small dogs only during playground construction.
Update (July 15, 2014) --- Crews will begin grading work next Tuesday, July 22, at which time the small dog area will be closed until fencing can be reinstalled. The training area will serve as the small dog park beginning Wednesday, July 23.
This summer, enjoy some exercise, teamwork, community, and fun by joining the Trophy Club Parks & Recreation Co-Ed Adult Summer Kickball League!
- The first Coaches Meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 10 in the Fire Department Training Room, located at 295 Trophy Club Drive, at 6:00 p.m.
Trophy Club Kickball Season & Game Details
- Trophy Club Kickball Season: June 12 - July 17 (no games the week of July 4)
- Trophy Club Kickball Tournament: July 19 & 20
- Game times…
The Trophy Club Independence Day Celebration is rapidly approaching and the Town is gearing up for the largest community event of the year. Festivities for the day include:
- Patriot 5K and Fun Run (begins at 7:15 a.m.)
- Parade of Patriots (begins at 9:30 a.m.)
- Celebration and Fireworks (6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.)
- Fireworks will begin at approximately 9:40 p.m.
5K Registration Application …
This month, the Parks & Recreation Department will host a number of exciting events for the entire family, including:
- Annual Town of Trophy Club EGGstravaganza on Saturday, April 12
- Exciting and educational Back to Nature event on Saturday, April 26
- Relaxed and inviting Spring Family Campout at Trophy Club Park overnight from Saturday, April 26 to Sunday, April 27
Plan to attend these events and get involved in the best community in North Texas!
The Town of Trophy Club Parks & Recreation Department, in partnership with Chasin' the Chains and Dynamic Discs Lewisville, will host:
The Unveiling of Trophy Club Disc Golf Tournament
Come enjoy this tournament at the newly redesigned Trophy Club Park (2885 Trophy Park Drive) disc golf course on Saturday, May 10, 2014. Player meetings will begin at 8:30 a.m. with a 9:00 a.m. tee off. Registration ranges from $25 to $55 per person and includes a player's package for every participant, as well…