Have you jumped on the Pokemon bandwagon yet? Pokemon Go is a brand new app where players visit various locations to collect Pokemon, battle at virtual gyms, and collect in-game items. Trophy Club Parks and Recreation has identified ALL of the Pokestops in Trophy Club. Below is a list where we rank the best parks to catch Pokemon.
- Trophy Club Park — TCP has by far the most Pokestops compared to other parks. Entrance to the park is FREE as long as you are walking or on a bike. TCP has 7 Pokestops and 2 Gyms.
- Independence Park/Community Pool — Come cool off at the Community Pool while visiting 4 Pokestops and 3 gyms. There are also a few Pokestops just outside these areas.
- Harmony Park — Although there is only (1) Pokestop at Harmony Park, there are still many Pokestops in the area. Visit the Skyline Trailhead at Trophy Club Park and you will find 3 Pokestops along the Nature Trails.
- Freedom Dog Park — Bring out your dog(s) and battle other players at the Gym located at the entrance of the dog park.
Pokemon Tips and Tricks
- Watch your surroundings. Be aware who is around you besides Pokemon.
- Bring water. Pokemon is a game that involves alot of walking. Be sure to bring plenty of water even if you are hunting at night!
- Parents: Limit places kids can go. Set boundaries to avoid stranger danger for kids unattended.
- Don’t Pokemon Go and drive.
- Don’t trespass. People might call the police if you enter private property. Even Pokemon can’t save you there!
- Remember to follow rules in public places. Keep in mind that all parks are closed between 10 pm to 7 am. It is also a crime to enter or remain in a town cemetery at any time after dark.
- Have FUN!
Pokémon©, Pokémon Go©, and all Pokémon-related assets are the property of Nintendo© and Niantic Labs©.