The 4th annual Trophy Dog Photo Contest has officially begun! Every year the Town of Trophy Club hosts a Facebook contest to discover the most photogenic dogs and celebrate PetFest on September 20 at Freedom Dog Park. Anyone is welcome to submit one picture of their pooch on the Trophy Dog Photo Contest Facebook page.
There are five categories for submission:
- Cutest Dog
- So Ugly I’m Cute Dog
- Pup (puppy – younger that 1-year-old) Dog
- Chief (senior – older than 10-years-old) Dog
- Facebook Favorite Dog
The winners in categories 1-4 will be selected by the Trophy Club Parks and Recreation Board members on September 15 and The Town of Trophy Club’s Facebook community will vote on the Facebook Favorite. All category winners will be announced the week of September 15th and prizes will be given to the winners at PetFest on September 20.
* READ ALL RULES AND GUIDELINES PRIOR TO SUBMITTING PHOTOS *
Winning dogs will receive doggy care baskets and be featured on the Town of Trophy Club website (www.trophyclub.org), the October Newsletter, Facebook/Twitter and various other communication channels.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- All winning contestants must attend PetFest to receive their prize - September 20, 2014 at Freedom Dog Park, 2675 Trophy Park Drive, Trophy Club, TX 76262
- Please include the category for submission, your pet(s) name and age in the photo comment box.
- Only one photo submission per dog.
- Upload your photo to the Town of Trophy Club Facebook page, under the Trophy Dog Photo Contest event. Guidelines must be followed to avoid disqualification:
- Must be able to attend Trophy Club’s PetFest
- Pet must be the main subject of photo
- One photo submission only
- No pets in clothing
- No blurry photos
- No offensive photos
- No “thumbnail” photos
- Photos must be original
- No photo "ART " created by photo editing software
- Photo CAN have more than one pet
Photo Submissions: August 28 – September 15, 2014 by 5:00 p.m.
Judges Select Winners in categories 1-4: September 15, 2014