After a spectacular premier summer season, the Town of Trophy Club is excited to announce the opening of registration for the Fall 2014 Co-Ed Adult Kickball League. Registration will be open until August 25th and limited to 10 teams, so jump on the chance to be a part of this fun, healthy, and community-building program, today by going to www.quickscores.com/trophyclub.
- The Coaches Meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 3 in the Fire Department Training Room, located at 295 Trophy Club Drive, at 6:30 p.m.
Trophy Club Kickball Season & Game Details
- Trophy Club Kickball Season: September 10 - October 29
- Trophy Club Kickball Tournament: November 5 & 12
- Game times will be: 7:20 p.m., 8:10 p.m., and 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday nights at Independence Park: Fields #1 & #5 (501 Parkview Drive)
- Games typically last approximately 50 minutes
Step 1: Build a Team and Designate a Coach
- Between 8 - 20 players (5+ of which must be female) per team
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to play
- Cost per team is $300 and includes an 8 game season with playoffs beginning in November
- Come up with team name
- Teams responsible for organizing their own uniforms (and shirts must be numbered)
Step 2: Register the Team
- Designate a Coach to register the entire team online: www.quickscores.com/trophyclub
- Make team payment AFTER team is registered online
- Make team payment through Sherri Lewis by contacting 682-831-4603 (MasterCard or Visa)
Step 3: Play Kickball and Have a Great Time!
- Captains, please make sure your team has their team uniforms by the first game
- Metal cleats are NOT allowed on the field
- All information, including team schedules, rosters, and rankings will be accessible throughout the season online at www.quickscores.com/trophyclub and updated 24 hours after each game
If you are an individual seeking placement on a team, please contact Sherri Lewis at 682-831-4603 for assistance finding an opening.
For more information on the rules of kickball, view the Trophy Club 2014 Kickball Rules packet.
Please contact Sherri Lewis with questions or for additional information at 682-831-4603.