This summer, enjoy some exercise, teamwork, community, and fun by joining the Trophy Club Parks & Recreation Co-Ed Adult Summer Kickball League!
- The first Coaches Meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 10 in the Fire Department Training Room, located at 295 Trophy Club Drive, at 6:00 p.m.
Trophy Club Kickball Season & Game Details
- Trophy Club Kickball Season: June 12 - July 17 (no games the week of July 4)
- Trophy Club Kickball Tournament: July 19 & 20
- Game times will be: 7:20 p.m., 8:10 p.m., and 9:00 p.m. on Thursday nights at Independence Park West: Field #1 (501 Parkview Drive.
- Games typically last approximately 45 minutes
Step 1: Build a Team and Designate a Coach
- Between 8 - 20 players (5+ of which must be female) per team
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to play
- Cost per team is $300 and includes a 5 game season with playoffs beginning in July
- Come up with team name
- Teams responsible for organizing their own uniforms
Step 2: Register the Team
- Designate a Coach to register the entire team online: www.quickscores.com/trophyclub
- Make team payment AFTER team is registered online
- Make team payment through Sherri Lewis, Recreation Supervisor, by contacting 682-831-4603 (MasterCard or Visa)
Step 3: Play Kickball and Have a Great Time!
- Captains, please make sure your team has their team uniforms by the first game.
- Metal cleats are NOT allowed on the field
- All information, including team schedules, rosters, and rankings will be accessible throughout the summer season online at www.quickscores.com/trophyclub and updated 24 hours after each game.
If you are an individual seeking placement on a team, please contact Jacob Lohse, Recreation Superintendent, at 682-831-4693 for assistance finding an opening.
For more information on the rules of kickball, view the Trophy Club 2014 Kickball Rules packet or go to www.kickball.com.
Please contact Jacob Lohse with questions or for additional information at 682-831-4693.