Welcome to the Town of Trophy Club Elections Webpage!
The Town Secretary's Office is responsible for conducting municipal elections as prescribed by the Election Code of the State of Texas and the City Charter.
The governing and lawmaking body of the town shall consist of the mayor and six (6) council members who shall be elected for terms of three years. All places, including the mayor, will be elected from the Town at large by place.
Trophy Club is located in dual counties; the majority of town lies in Denton County but there are approximately 150 homes that fall under Tarrant County jurisdiction. To register to vote, simply fill out a voter registration application and mail it at least 30 days before the election date to the voter registrar in your county of residence (either Denton or Tarrant County).
To confirm your voter registration status, you may select one of three methods to perform a search:
- Your Texas driver’s license number, if you provided it when you applied for voter registration;
- Your Voter Unique Identifier (VUID), which appears on your voter registration certificate;
- Your first and last name
The following elections shall take place as listed below:
- Place 4 will be elected for the remaining unexpired term in 2014
- Place 3 and Place 4 will be elected in 2015
- Place 5 will be elected in 2016