Welcome to the Town of Trophy Club Elections Webpage!
Trophy Club is located in dual counties; the majority of town lies in Denton County but there are approximately 150 homes that fall under Tarrant County jurisdiction. To register to vote, simply fill out a voter registration application and mail it at least 30 days before the election date to the voter registrar in your county of residence (either Denton or Tarrant County).
2700 Premier Street
Fort Worth, TX 76111
Phone: (817) 831-VOTE (8683)
By Mail: Tarrant County Elections
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 18 years old on Election Day;
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
Are you already registered?
To confirm your voter registration status, you may select one of three methods to perform a search:
- Your Texas driver’s license number, if you provided it when you applied for voter registration;
- Your Voter Unique Identifier (VUID), which appears on your voter registration certificate;
- Your first and last name.
Need to Change Your Name or Address?
If your new address is in a different county, you must re-register in your new county by completing and submitting a voter registration application. Otherwise, please call the election office for the county where you live:
Denton County Elections Administration: (940) 349-3200
Tarrant County Elections Office: (817) 831-VOTE (8683)