Trophy Club Summer Adventure Camp runs throughout the summer months and provides a safe, fun program for kids looking for a great summer experience! Children are grouped by age and led by an experienced, First-Aid and CPR certified staff of caring counselors.
CONTACT US: 682.237.2926
Each director will carry their phone during their shift. If you are unable to reach a director by phone, please consider facebook.
2018 Summer Adventure Camp Registration begins April 2rd
Campers may register for the entire summer or select weeks. A non-refundable deposit of $25.00 per week is required for each child to reserve a future spot. Reserving a future spot is optional and the deposit is applied to the enrollment fee for that week. All field trip admission is included in the weekly enrollment fee. Space is limited to the first 50 campers. Parents may purchase additional Summer Adventure Camp shirts for $10 each. In addition to weekly field trips, campers will go to Harkins Theater every Thursday for a family-friendly movie and a sack lunch at Harmony Park. Daily activities include games, crafts, outdoor play time, and movies. Full weekly payment must be received before campers can be dropped off at Summer Adventure Camp.
BASIC CAMP INFORMATION
- Ages: 6 - 12
- Camp Duration: June 4 — August 10
- Days and Time: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Medlin Middle School
- Weekly: field trips, games, crafts, pool time
- Campers must wear CAMP SHIRT for field trips
FEES AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Weekly fee: $170/week, $155/week for each additional child (credit card payments only)
- Fee includes all field trip admission and one t-shirt
- Deposit: $25/child (non-refundable and non-transferrable) to reserve your spot each week of camp (this is optional); deposit applied to enrollment fee for the week
- Registration deadline: 1 week prior to the week you are registering to attend
- Please note the registration deadline for each week. Enrollment will not be accepted after this deadline.
WHAT TO BRING AND LABEL EVERYDAY
- 1 snack
- water bottle
- change of clothes
- swim suit
We ask that campers always have their swimsuit in the event we make an unscheduled trip to the pool.