Pool and Splash Pad Rules
- Please WALK at all times.
- No diving in the shallow end.
- Please jump forward, no back jumps, flips, dives or cartwheels allowed.
- Swim suits are required to enter the pool at all times. No blue jeans, cut-offs, or gym shorts will be allowed.
- Glass, alcohol, tobacco products and pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Children 11 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult 16 years of age or older.
- No children under the age of 11 are allowed in the family pool and the childrens are of the splash pad.
- Un-potty trained guests must use a swim diaper.
- Coast Guard Approved flotation devices are allowed. No arm floats allowed.
- No profane language or public displays of affection.
- No violence allowed, including dunking or fighting of any kind.
- No hanging or playing on the lifelines and lane ropes allowed.
- Please keep all items secure, we are not responsible for stolen items.
- Please speak with a lifeguard off stand. Do not climb on steps, hang on platform, or sit under the lifeguard stand.
- The Manager on Duty can and will ask anyone repeatedly breaking the rules or creating an unsafe environment to leave the facility.
- Management reserves the right to change these rules at anytime in order to insure that the pool is operated in the most efficient and safe manner possible.
Admission to the pool may be refused for the following reasons.
- Drunkenness or intoxication.
- Skin lesions, sores or inflamed eyes, nose or ear discharge.
- If the pool capacity is exceeding its limits.
Diving Board Rules
- Swimming ability is required to jump off the diving board.
- One (1) person on the diving board at a time.
- One (1) bounce off the diving board.
- Swim toward the lifeguard after jumping off the board.
- Jump when the person ahead gets to the ladder or lifeline.
- Forward jumps only!
- No backward jumps, flips or dives, cartwheels, cutaways or gainers allowed.
- No flotation devices allowed off the diving board.