2675 Trophy Park Drive
► CLOSED THURSDAYS FOR MAINTENANCE
Report maintenance issues: 682.831.4683
The park closes if it receives too much rain.
Freedom Dog Park is an 8.3 acre "leash free" zone for furry, four-footed canine friends. The dog park includes large and small dog fenced sections to help ensure pet safety by grouping like-sized dogs in separate fenced areas. Freedom Dog Park features a wooded “natural” section and open areas to allow dogs and owners relief from the heat while enjoying a truly outdoor experience. Small and large dogs have the opportunity to enjoy separate training and agility courses that provide the opportunity to work together as a team. Please email Recreation Staff if you are interested in training and agility classes at Freedom Dog Park. Other amenities include dog water fountains, wash-out areas, two shaded pavilions, sitting areas and a "concrete strip" running the entire perimeter of the fence, which helps ensure that dogs remain safe and secure while visiting Freedom Dog Park. NOTE: Please do not take plastic pools to Freedom Dog Park. Pools of water might be refreshing to dogs, but can be a safety issue to humans (colorful, plastic pools are enticing to kiddos).
Freedom Dog Park Guidelines:
- Dogs must be licensed and have current rabies vaccinations on their tags.
- Dogs belonging to Trophy Club residents must display town license tags issued by Animal Services.
- Dogs to remain on-leash while entering and exiting the designated area.
- Owners are to stay within the park and within view of their dogs.
- Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior must be removed immediately.
- Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dogs.
- Owners must have a visible leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for removal and disposal of feces of their pets.
- All children must be under strict supervision and an adult must accompany those under the age of 12.
- No puppies under 4 months of age.
- Dogs "in heat" are not allowed.
- Park users and dog owners assume all risk related to dog park use.
- Small dog area is for animals under 35 lbs. only. Small dogs may play in the large dog area at their own risk, but it is not recommended.
- Owners shall be responsible for any damage done by their dog.
- No food allowed in the dog park.
For more information please contact Parksandrec@trophyclub.org.
THE DINO PLAYGROUND at Freedom Park draws on the imagination as children can climb and explore the giant skeleton bones of the prehistoric behemoth. Two decks provide look-out points for the youngsters with slides for a quick escape! The lifelike play experience also includes a hatched egg for climbing, tunneling and hiding. The playground features four swings (two arch swings and two infant seats), multiple slides, a large sandbox and is covered by a shade structure.