Welcome to Freedom Park!
2675 Trophy Park Drive
► CLOSED THURSDAYS FOR MAINTENANCE
Report maintenance issues: 682.237.2924
The park closes if it receives too much rain.
Register for TC Alerts to receive “rain out” information!
Freedom Dog Park is an 8.3 acre "leash free" zone for furry, four-footed canine friends. The dog park includes large and small dog fenced sections to help ensure pet safety by grouping like-sized dogs in separate fenced areas. Freedom Dog Park features a wooded “natural” section and open areas to allow dogs and owners relief from the heat while enjoying a truly outdoor experience. Small and large dogs have the opportunity to enjoy separate training and agility courses that provide the opportunity to work together as a team. Please email Recreation Staff if you are interested in training and agility classes at Freedom Dog Park. Other amenities include dog water fountains, wash-out areas, two shaded pavilions, sitting areas and a "concrete strip" running the entire perimeter of the fence, which helps ensure that dogs remain safe and secure while visiting Freedom Dog Park. NOTE: Please do not take plastic pools to Freedom Dog Park. Pools of water might be refreshing to dogs, but can be a safety issue to humans (colorful, plastic pools are enticing to kiddos).
Freedom Dog Park Guidelines:
- Dogs must be licensed and have current rabies vaccinations on their tags.
- Dogs belonging to Trophy Club residents must display town license tags issued by Animal Services.
- Dogs to remain on-leash while entering and exiting the designated area.
- Owners are to stay within the park and within view of their dogs.
- Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior must be removed immediately.
- Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dogs.
- Owners must have a visible leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for removal and disposal of feces of their pets.
- All children must be under strict supervision and an adult must accompany those under the age of 12.
- No puppies under 4 months of age.
- Dogs "in heat" are not allowed.
- Park users and dog owners assume all risk related to dog park use.
- Small dog area is for animals under 35 lbs. only. Small dogs may play in the large dog area at their own risk, but it is not recommended.
- Owners shall be responsible for any damage done by their dog.
- No food allowed in the dog park.
For more information please contact Parksandrec@trophyclub.org.
THE DINO PLAYGROUND at Freedom Park draws on the imagination as children can climb and explore the giant skeleton bones of the prehistoric behemoth. Two decks provide look-out points for the youngsters with slides for a quick escape! The lifelike play experience also includes a hatched egg for climbing, tunneling and hiding. The playground features four swings (two arch swings and two infant seats), multiple slides, a large sandbox and is covered by a shade structure.