Forms of Payment
The following forms of payment are accepted in the Court:
- Money Order / Cashier’s Check
- Personal Check - This is not accepted for anything in an active warrant status or for payment of a cash bond. There is a $25.00 fee applied for all returned checks.
- Mastercard / Visa
Fines and fees may be paid by one of the following methods:
- through the Court office during business hours
- by mail
- in the 24 hour drop box located at the Court address – cash is not accepted in the drop box
Payments made after your appearance date without prior arrangements made through the Court may have extra charges or fees applied. Please contact the Court office prior to the payment of any past due violations.
Online payments may result in a conviction on your driving record. If you would like to know options available for your citation, please contact the Court BEFORE using the online payment system.
DO NOT use the online payment system if any of the following apply:
- You want to keep the violation off your driving record through deferred disposition or driving safety course
- You want to request an extension for payment
- Your violation involves tobacco or alcohol
- You want to contest the citation
- You were under the age of 17 at the time of the violation
- You are posting a cash bond for a warrant
Warrants paid online will clear within 24 hours (72 hours for weekends). Any holds on your TX driver's license will take 3-5 business days to clear in the DPS system.