The Trophy Club Police Department is committed to promoting an atmosphere of safety within the Town of Trophy Club. This is accomplished by each member of the Police Service and each citizen working in the prevention of crime and disorder, and by enforcement of the laws, thus achieving community policing. The men and women of the Trophy Club Police Department work together to provide excellent service to the community while performing a variety of duties in the enforcement of laws, the protection of persons and property and the prevention of crimes. They also perform specialized functions in their assigned areas of responsibility. Members of the Trophy Club Police Department are provided with up to date equipment and receive extensive year-round skill development through training and outside educational opportunities. The Trophy Club Police Department has a total of 17 commissioned Peace Officers.
Town of Trophy Club Minimum Requirements
Applicants wishing to become a Police Officer must meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age at the time of licensing
- Valid Texas Motor Vehicle Class C Operator’s License and not have been convicted of more than three (3) moving violations and/or accidents within a 24-month period
- Must be licensed by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education (TCLEOSE)
- Must have the ability to pass all pre-employment screenings to include: an extensive background investigation, a physical and drug screen
- Must be a citizen of the US
- No convictions involving family violence
- Must not have used marijuana other than for the purposes of mere experimentation within the last five (5) years
- Must not have possessed or used any degree of controlled substance at any time within the past ten (10) years in experimentation that the mere possession of said substance is classified as a felony
- Must not have a DWI conviction or arrest for DWI in the past 10 years
How to Apply
- Check the Employment Opportunities webpage for open positions.
- Successfully complete written and physical agility examination.
Contact Human Resources
Please feel free to contact HR with any questions you may have.