The mission of the Finance Department is to provide the highest quality financial management, support, fiduciary oversight, and public accountability to the citizens and community of Trophy Club and its designated officials. The Finance Department endeavors to promote the Town’s mission by creating strong partnerships and encouraging community involvement as well as enhance the Town’s financial and operational stewardship.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- Capital Improvement Program
- Five-Year Forecast
- Tax Information
- Bond Rating
- Transparent Government
- Disbursement Register
- 2014 Texas Comptroller Leadership Circle Platinum Award - Highest Award Rating at this time
- 2011-2013 Texas Comptroller Leadership Circle Gold Award - Highest Award Rating at this time
- The Certiciate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) from the Government Finance Officers Association for the past five consecutive years.
- The Distinguished Budget Presentation Award for the Budget from the Government Finance Officers Association for the past five consecutive years.
Asst. Town Manager/CFO