Garbage, brush/bulk and recycling services are provided by Allied Waste Services (Republic Services).
Republic Services/Allied Waste
Tarrant County Office
6100 Elliott Reeder Rd
Fort Worth, Texas 76117
(817) 332-7301; (800) 333-7301
Fax (817) 831-2020
Residential waste must be set out no earlier than 7:00 p.m. the evening before pick up and no later than 7:00 a.m. on collection day. All trash containers and recycle bins must be put away no later than 7:00 a.m. the day following pick up.
To report problems with trash or recycle collection, please contact Allied Waste directly at 817-332-7301.
2016 Holiday Trash & Recycling Collection Schedule (unless indicated below, trash and recycling will run as scheduled)
THANKSGIVING SCHEDULE – Thursday, November 24, 2016:
Normal Friday trash and recycling collections will shift to Saturday, November 26th
Trash and Debris
Scheduled trash collection is on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Residents are allowed two options for trash collection:
- Trash collected in bags that are carried directly to the curb or
- Trash collected in bags and placed inside a container no larger than 50-gallons.
Please note: trash placed inside a container must be bagged (no loose garbage in a bin), trash bag weight cannot exceed 50 pounds each and the container cannot be larger than 50 gallons or Allied will not pick up the refuse.
Brush & Bulk Collection
Brush and Bulk waste will be collected on normal trash days. Brush waste needs to be bundled into 4-foot sections that weigh no more than 50 pounds.
Each spring and fall the town holds a Community Clean Up event where residents can dispose of unwanted waste that is not appropriate for regular trash pick up. Services include electronics recycling, document shredding, dumpsters for large items and the Crud Cruiser for hazardous household waste.
Scheduled recycle collection on Fridays only. Place all recyclables into blue, 18-gallon recycle bins; no presorting, bagging or bundling is necessary. Recycling bins and lids are available for Trophy Club residents at the Permitting Office in the Public Works Building (100 Municipal Dr).
The following items are acceptable recyclable materials:
- Paper, newspaper, magazines, telephone books and junk mail
- Aluminum cans
- All colors of glass
- Cardboard and cereal boxes
- Plastic bottles and containers labeled 1,2,3,4,5 and 7
- Tin and metal cans
The following items are unacceptable recyclable materials:
- Plastic Bags including Grocery Bags
- Aluminum Foil
- Car Tires
- Yard Waste
- Disposable Diapers
- Waxed Cartons
- Kitchen Waste
- Plate Glass
- Bubble Wrap
- Paper and cardboard products that are wet or contaminated with food waste
Many Grocery Stores including Albertsons, Kroger, Tom Thumb and Wal-Mart provide recycling bins for plastic grocery bags.
- Overflow - If you typically have overflow, please stop by the Permitting Desk for an additional recycle bin.
- Windy Days - Please place recycle bin lid or heavier weight recyclable material on top of your recyclables to help keep recyclables in the bin.
- Rainy Days - Recyclables become contaminated (and must be thrown in the trash) if they get wet, so please use the recycle bin lid if rain is forecasted.
Need Help? - Call Allied Waste/Republic Services at 817-332-7301, or Code Enforcement at 682-831-4681.
For more information, visit our Recycling Information Center.