Trophy Club Park (TCP) previously known as Marshall Creek Park is home to one of the best motocross/ATV track and trails in Dallas/Fort Worth. Whether you are wanting to ride for a couple of hours or would like to stay for the day, Trophy Club Park is the place to be. Our family oriented park offers riders of various ages and abilities diverse riding opportunities which include constant maintained ATV/Motocross track and a “youth” track for the younger riders to enjoy.
For the trail riding enthusiast we offer some of the best views for your enjoyment as the vast majority of the track and trails adjoins Lake Grapevine.
The ATV track and trails are open year round during designated park hours.
Please visit our Facebook Page @trophyclubpark or website for the most up to date information on park closures due to inclement weather.
- Entry Fee: $15.00 per ATV paid at the park entrance (please use exact change).
- OHV Decal: $16.00
- All riders must have a current OHV decal on their vehicle and can be purchased at the guard shack on Fridays from 1:00pm to close and Saturdays/Sundays from 8:00am to close.
- Park Pass (10 OHV entries): $120.00 purchased online at www.tcparks.org.
- After purchasing the pass online, you will need to take your receipt to the Guard Shack located at the front of the park on Fridays from 1:00pm to close and Saturdays/Sundays from 8:00am to close to pickup your pass card. The guard shack is not staffed during the week.
- Each OHV vehicle counts as one transaction. For example, if you have (2) ATV’s you will need to swipe your card (2) times.
ATV Track and Trail Rules
- No riders under the age of 16 are allowed without a Parent/Guardian.
- Riders must have a current OHV Decal in plain view on ATV or Motorcycle.
- Park and Ride only in Designated Areas.
- No riding on the main park roads – For cars and trucks only.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Riders are expected to follow all ATV/Motorcycle manufacturers’ safety warnings.
- Posted speeds must be followed while not within the trail system.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs allowed on the premises.
- Disturbing, harassing, or chasing wildlife is prohibited.
- All trails and tracks are ONE WAY ONLY. Markers on each trail/track indicate direction of traffic.
- All riders must stay on designated trails at all times; follow all directional markings and park signs within the trail system.
- Reckless or dangerous riding that could be harmful to self or others is not permitted.
- Respect other riders and pass with caution.
- Failure to Follow Trophy Club Park Rules Can Result in Temporary or Permanent EXPULSION FROM PARK!
Enjoy Trophy Club Park and experience nature and some “airtime” at the same time!
Lost and Found
Please email email@example.com