Trophy Club Park
About Trophy Club Park
Trophy Club Park is a true outdoor adventure with over 877 acres of fun! Located at the northwestern tip of Grapevine Lake, Trophy Club Park is a heavily wooded park with some open space for events and various activities. A boat launch provides access to the lake and a major draw to the park are seven miles of motorized trails for MX and ATV use. Trophy Club Park truly has something for everyone!
Current Park Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Weather Status: ATV & Moto X Tracks and Trails are open.
Guard Shack Phone Number: (817) 491-9616
Guard Shack Hours are Fridays: 12:00pm to close, Saturdays/Sundays: 8:00am to close
Trophy Club Park Daily Fees
- ATV or Motorcycle (Vehicle with 1 ATV/Motorcycle): $15.00
- Boat Launch (Vehicle with Boat): $5.00
- Horse Entry (per horse): $3.00
- Purchase park passes online: Pass is good for 10 OHV entries
- Single Vehicle: $2.00
- Yearly General Entry Pass for Non-Residents: $20.00
- Yearly General Entry Pass for Residents: $10.00
OHV stickers can be bought:
- Friday afternoons from 2:00 p.m. to close
- Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to close
Trophy Club Park’s 18-hole course has had a much-needed upgrade and renovation designed to greatly enhance gameplay. The entire 18-hole course holes have been updated with concrete pads for initial disc launches and the baskets have been set to professional positions. This means that this course is challenging and excellent for training new players on the art of the sport.
Future expected projects include a similar concrete pad upgrade to holes, updated signage at the course, and future recreational launch pad sites for those players who prefer more casual play.
CLICK HERE to see the 18 hole Disc Golf Course map!
- Trophy Club Park on Facebook?
- Please check for Park status and closures
Trophy Club Park provides a large covered pavilion with two ceiling fans, lighting, electricity and two, eight-foot bench-style picnic tables. A second smaller pavilion houses a six-foot bench-style picnic table and is adjacent to a charcoal grill/smoker and a water fountain.
To reserve the Trophy Club Park Pavilion, please visit Park Rentals.