Town Manager's Office
The Town Manager’s Office is committed to providing leadership and direction for the Trophy Club team by utilizing the best management practices, progressive thinking, and planning, as well as promoting a positive public image of the organization and the Town on both a local and regional basis.
This mission is accomplished by building strong partnerships and deepening community involvement, creating business-friendly economic development, fostering environmentally sound policies, ensuring the safety and security of all residents and staff, and maintaining financial and operational stewardship.
- Achieve exceedingly high standards for public safety and low crime rates
- Maintain and improve all Town Infrastructure
- Improve the aesthetic and recreational value of the Town
- Exercise fiscal discipline in all Town operations
- Develop and retain a skilled workforce
- Adoption of FY-19 operating budget at or below FY-18, .451442 ad volurem tax rate.
- Identify all appropriate grant opportunities to enhance the provision of services and lessen expenditures.
- Identify, hire, develop, and retain an exceptional workforce.
- Complete the Phoenix Drive/Indian Creek Drive Capital Improvement Project (CIP).
- Achieve resolution of the Corp of Engineers Loop Road issue.
- Identify a mutually beneficial agreement with the MUD 1 on the disposition of the Annex and former Police Department buildings
Town Operations, Town Council Liaison, Economic Development
Town Manager Information
The Town of Trophy Club has a Council-Manager form of government. The Town Manager serves as Chief Executive Officer for the Town of Trophy Club. The Town Manager’s Office oversees all town departments, manages operations and ensures that the vision, policies, initiatives, and ordinances of the Town Council are enforced. Learn more and become a part of the Strategic Vision for the Town of Trophy Club.